This article will walk you through everything you need to install a new Fusion Enterprise V5 Client on your machine.
System Requirements: Fusion Enterprise Version 5
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 64-bit OS
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended)
- 300MB of hard-disk space
- 1366x768 Minimum Monitor Resolution (1920x1080 or greater recommended)
- For installation, make sure you are logged in as the Windows Admin.
Disable User Account Control settings (during installation and while running for the 1st time).
- In your search bar, enter User Account Control.
- when the settings come up slide the permissions down to Never.
- Make sure the program is allowed through Windows Firewall and any Anti-Virus (AV) software (if needed, turn off Firewall and AV for the installation and auto-update portions of this process).
Step 1: Download the V5Client Installer
- Click here to download the V5Client Installer zip file.
Step 2: Unzip the Folder
- Go to your Downloads folder and find the v5 Installer and Unzip it (Extract All).
- Then double-click where indicated to install.
Step 3: Reset Configuration
Once installed, the configuration will have to be reset.
- Double-click the v5 icon on the desktop.
- Double-click Reset Configuration in the bottom left corner.
- Enter the IP and the Port (copy this info from another working CC Client in the Office).
- Click Apply to save the changes.
NOTE: Make sure that the IP and Port were entered correctly (no extra spaces, extra characters, etc.) This may cause a server connection error.
Step 4: Set High DPI Settings
- Right-click the v5 icon on your desktop.
- Click Open File Location.
- Right-click the CCUI.exe and click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click Change High DPI settings.
- Click the box for Override High DPI Scaling Behavior.
- Select Application from the drop-down under Scaling performed by.
- Click OK and OK again and close the folder.
Step 5: Log in to Fusion Enterprise.
- Double-click the Clinic Controller V5 Desktop Shortcut.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click OK.
NOTE: The first time you log in, the system will Auto Update. Thereafter you can log in as normal.