System Requirements: A2C version 5 – CLIENT
-Windows 8.1, Windows 10
-4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended)
-300MB of hard-disk space
-1366x768 Minimum Monitor Resolution (1920x1080 or greater recommended)
- For installation, make sure you are logged in as Windows Admin
- Disable User Account Control settings (during installation and while running for the 1st time).
- In your search bar, enter User Account Control
- when the settings come up slide the permissions down to Never.
- Make sure the program is allowed through Windows Firewall and any AV software (if needed, turn off Firewall and AV for the installation and auto-update portions).
NOTE: If you have Avast, Add the entire Version 5 CCTClient folder as an exception in Avast to avoid issues with this AV attacking CC.
Click here to download the V5Client Installer zip file.
Go to your Downloads folder and find the v5 Installer and Unzip it (Extract All). Then double-click where indicated to install.
Once installed, the configuration will have to be reset.
Double-click the A2C v5 icon on the desktop.
Double-click Reset Configuration in the bottom left corner.
Enter the IP and the Port (copy this info from another working CC Client in the Office)
Note: Make sure that the IP and Port were entered correctly (no extra spaces, extra characters, etc.) This may cause a server connection error.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Right-click the v5 icon on your desktop.
Click Open File Location.
Right-click the CCUI and click Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab.
Click Change High DPI settings.
Click the box for Override High DPI Scaling Behavior.
Select Application from the drop-down under Scaling performed by.
Click OK and OK and close the folder.
- Login to Clinic Controller
Double-click the Clinic Controller V5 Desktop Shortcut.
NOTE: The first time you log in, the system will Auto Update. Thereafter you can log in as normal.