You may need to add a single form to your system rather than a full Form Pack. A single form will have a filetype of .xml whereas a Form Pack will have a filetype of .dat.
Add a Single Form
- Save the file(s) to your Desktop or Downloads folder (do not open).
- In Fusion Enterprise, go to Administration | Forms/Rollups.
- Right-click and choose Add Form.
- Navigate to the saved .xml file on your computer and Select.
You will then see it listed in your Forms and classified as 'Treatment'.
- Change the classification (if needed) by selecting the form in the list, then right-click, and choose 'Change Classification'.
Select the appropriate classification (e.g. Treatment Evaluation, Treatment Daily Note, etc.).
Add/Link Rollups to a Form
- Save the Word docs to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- In Fusion Enterprise go to Administration | Forms/Rollups.
- Right-click on the desired Form | Add Rollup.
- Navigate to the rollup Word doc on your computer and Select.
You will then see it listed on the bottom half of the screen for the selected Form.
- Change the Rollup Method (if needed), by selecting the form in the list, then right-click, and choose Toggle Rollup Method (e.g. MSWord or Internal).
NOTE: For stock Fusion Enterprise Forms, you will attach Full Rollups to their corresponding body part evaluations, and add the three Plan of Cares and three Summaries to all stock body part evaluations.
TIP: Only for the stock three Plan of Caress and three Summaries (since these are universal for all body parts (not Peds, Women's Health, etc)), you can select multiple forms and then right-click Add Rollup and navigate to the POC or Summary to add that one rollup to many forms at once.