Permissions! Clinic Staff must have Module Permissions, Administration, or Working Hour Types Manage assigned in order to manage Working Hour Types.
The main purpose of Working Hour Types is for reporting on therapist productivity, such as time spent treating patients, in meetings, admin time, marketing, etc. The Working Hour Types are color-coded, so users with access can view the Schedule, and see a clear picture of staff hours based on the background colors.
NOTE: Since the “not working” background color on the schedule is light, we recommend using dark colors for your Working Hour Types.
Add Working Hour Type:
- Click Administration.
- Select General Information.
- Locate Schedule.
- Click the + for the dropdown if necessary.
- Select Working Hour Types.
- Right-click Add.
- Enter the name of your Work Hour Type.
- Select the Class of the Work Hour Type from the dropdown.
- Click OK
- Select your completed Working Hour Type and right-click Set Color to change the color of the work hour and the font color.
- Select the same color twice to make it solid, or two different colors for a gradient effect.