Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in A2C: Clinic Controller.
Note: There may be times when the Version numbers are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the publicly released one.
To schedule an update to the latest Version, submit a request via the link below.
• Fixed column sizes not sticking in the Transaction window
• Fixed issue when adding a new policy where the ordinal did not default to the policy line selected
• Fixed issue when editing a policy, where the wrong policy would become selected
• Fixed issue with As You Type spellcheck mode
• Added a movable splitter within Flow Sheet functions, so users can resize the parameters, diagnosis and goals
sections at will
• Added functionality for PTA/OTA time on the Flow Sheet – TA time now shows in the lower left corner
• PTA/OTA time will now not flow forward onto the next visit. Adjustable by setting.
• Tab order for Enter Payment window adjusted back to what it was in V4
• Fixed form getting cut off when ‘Save to PDF’ at different scaling factors other than ‘Legacy’