Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion Enterprise: Clinic Controller.
Note: There may be times when the Version numbers are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the publicly released one.
To schedule an update to the latest Version, submit a request via the link below.
- Added additional diagnosis codes to support COVID 19
- New report available. Problem Reports | Completed Cases Still Active. This report will show a list of cases where all visits are $0 / Bill Complete, have no future visits scheduled and are still marked Active.
- Fix for Upcoming Patient Reminders report. This report that was showing visits that had been canceled or deleted.
- MIPS Determination report. Corrected dates being reflected.
- Invoicing | Deposits. Allowed for adjusting the column width in the Deposit search window grid.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to get to a particular date on the Schedule when using a vertical layout after getting the 'Schedule is too large to display' error (red X)