This can be because you don't have a valid note type for your charge type:
- Treatment Evaluation-classified note for eval charges
- Treatment Daily Note-classified note for other charges
Or because the note is linked to a visit that was deleted.
You can check the Visit Date/Time (on the left-hand panel) vs the Visit Date/Time that shows on your note.
If they're the same, take a look at the patient's Visit Summary tab in their case.
If they had a deleted visit at the same date/time, then your note is most likely, linked to the deleted one.
- To resolve, you can use the Move Form function from within the patient's Attachments tab or in the Charges & Documentation screen. This will allow you to pick a new visit for the patient.
- NOTE: if the note is already signed, you won't be able to move it. So, right-click on the Note and Open an Unsigned Clone, save & close it without signing, then right-click on the unsigned note and select Move Form.
- Select the correct DOS from the drop-down menu.
- Once it's moved, you can sign the note. Finally, you can delete the original note, if you'd like.