Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion Enterprise: Clinic Controller.
Note: There may be times when the Version numbers are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the publicly released one.
To schedule an update to the latest Version, submit a request via the link below.
Release Notes 5.0.59
- Added a new participation field to the Carrier table in order to identify whether or not a carrier is in or out of network. When adding a new carrier, the default is 'In-Network'
- Fixed the issue with MIPS Measure 226 codes not appending for Physical Therapy claims based users
- Fixed the Upcoming Patient Reminders report from showing today's visit as the next.
- Added 'Contact Us' option under the 'Help' Menu. This will facilitate searching our live Knowledge Base and offer customers a means of emailing support directly from within the program.
- Added "What's new with Fusion Enterprise' option under the 'Help' menu. This will direct customers to our release notes page inside our Knowledge Base.
- Adjustments to Patient 360 MIPS integration based on Beta test results
- Designed Launch options for Form Designer (not yet available)
- Case Dialogue: Added option to search for case by internal Binder ID (MIPS Registry customers)
- New columns added to Scheduling | Base: Visits List report in order to facilitate any export needed for a third party. These new columns separate information for the treating therapist. The new columns are:
We do not record the first last name of the therapist in the therapist table but it is mapped in the provider table. To work correctly in this report the therapist MUST have their first, last and NPI in the top level of the provider table for each clinic that they work in. IF they are mapped to someone else the map needs to be cleared, their info entered and then the mapping reapplied. The info is still saved at the top level and this will be used even though it may be mapped to someone else.