This can be because you do not have a valid note type for your charge type:
- Treatment Evaluation - classified note for evaluation charges
- Treatment Daily Note - classified note for other charges
Or because the note is linked to a visit that was deleted.
You can check the Visit Date/Time (left-hand panel) vs. the Visit Date/Time that shows on your note. If they are the same, please see the Patient's Visit Summary tab in their case.
If they had a deleted visit at the same date/time, then your note is most likely linked to the deleted ones. To resolve this issue:
- Use the Move Form function from within the Patient's Attachments tab or in the Charges & Documentation screen. This will allow you to pick a new visit for the patient.
If the note is already signed, you will not be able to move it. Please complete the following steps:
- Right-click on the Note and Open an Unsigned Clone
- Save and Close without signing
- Right-click on the unsigned note and select Move Form
- Select the correct Date of Service from the drop-down menu.
- Once it is moved, you can sign the note.
- Delete the original note