This article reviews some basic information as it relates to Users and Therapists within Fusion Enterprise.
Jump to Section [Clinic Therapist] [Clinic Therapist by Therapist] [Therapists] [Common Terms]
The Clinic Therapists table allows you to control which therapists are associated (linked) with which clinics. This association affects your User Permissions. In a multi-clinic environment, if a user
does not have permission to view all clinics, they will only be able to see the therapists assigned to
the clinics they have permission to view. Therefore, a user who has permission to see Clinic A will
only see Therapists who are associated with Clinic A.
You can manually check the boxes to associate a Therapist with a Clinic. Right-clicking also gives
you these options
Clinic Therapists by Therapist
The Clinic Therapists by Therapist table allows you the same control as the Clinic Therapists table. However, this table gives you a different way to interact with that data. This way you can check on one therapist at a time as opposed to going through each clinic.
The Therapist section allows you to add and remove Therapists and set various properties. For example, you can select a therapist and right-click to Edit and change their Formal Name, Name, Type, etc.
NOTE: The therapist profile is originally created when you add a User and mark them as a Therapist. Any changes to the therapist after you have added the User will be made here in the Therapist table.
- Therapist - Internal ID number of the therapist
- Name - Name of the therapist as it will appear throughout Fusion Enterprise
- Username - The login that is associated with the therapist. If login is assigned to a therapist, when they open the Charges and Documentation module, their name will be selected.
- Type - Choice of Physical, Occupational, Speech, or Unassigned. This specification allows Clinic Controller to assign modifiers (GO, GP, GN) as appropriate for Medicare charges.
- Formal Name - Formal Name appears on therapist documentation.
- Signature - Indicates whether or not there is a scanned signature associated with this therapist.