The Diagnosis area contains a list of all diagnoses related to this case. There can be an unlimited number of diagnoses associated with any particular case, but typically there will be one or two.
Right-click in the Diagnosis Window to access the Edit Diagnosis Menu.
- Add - Adds a Diagnosis to the case. Displays the select Diagnosis dialog.
- Deactivate - This will not affect previously-charged dates of service or signed Visit forms.
NOTE: Deactivating a Diagnosis before a visit form is signed will cause the Diagnosis to disappear from the list on the form.
In Fusion Enterprise:
- Click Patient.
- Select Case.
- Enter Patient Info and Click Search. (Select Patient if necessary)
- Right-click anywhere in the Case tab.
- Select Edit Diagnosis.
- Type in the ICD Code or the Description fields to begin a search and filter.
- Double-Click to select the Diagnosis.
- Adjust the Source, Level, and Version if necessary.
- Click OK.
- Follow steps 1-5 to reach the Diagnosis Editor.
- Click the Active check box and remove the check next to the Diagnosis in the Current Diagnosis Window.
- Click OK. The Diagnosis will no longer be visible.