There are three types of notes in the Case Tab: the Case Note, the Reminder, and the Billing Note.
These notes are Office Notes and should not be confused with Therapist Notes. They are beneficial for displaying miscellaneous information not included within the regular fields of the case.
- Adjuster’s information for WC cases.
- Front office calling notes.
- Cancellation notes, etc. can all be included here.
The Reminder note is identical to a case note with the exception that the note will pop up anytime the case is accessed or the patient is checked in on the schedule.
- Reminders are beneficial as a quick reminder of information needed from a patient such as special payment arrangements, etc.
- This reminder will appear when the patient is checked in, reminding the front office that a special task needs to be completed for that patient.
The Billing note is available to billing personnel in the Posting and Insurance Status screens and allows the billing personnel to have their own place for billing-related notes.