Jump to a section: [To Start Editing Forms:] [To Change the Form Name:] [Adding Your Edited Form Back into Fusion Enterprise:]
NOTE: Please, keep in mind that a subsequent v5 release will contain a new improved form pack with added functionality. This is anticipated within the next year, so if you wanted to wait for that to release before editing your forms you could make use of scrollable text boxes (no limit when typing), and dynamic measurement blocks (that allow you to add measures on the fly while treating).
To Start Editing Forms:
- Go to Administration | Forms/Rollups.
- Select the form you want to edit and right-click on it | Retrieve to File.
- Save this on your desktop.
- Double-click on the v4 Form Designer icon on your desktop.
NOTE: If you do not have this icon link, please reach out to Support.
- Select Open Existing and select the form you just saved to your desktop.
Now you can go about editing the form. Refer to Form Designer help articles as needed.
Keep in mind that you will want to Save As and give the form a new name so you can tell them apart on your desktop.
IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you also rename the form itself so that you can tell it apart from the standard forms in Fusion Enterprise.
To Change the Form Name:
- Go to File | Form Info
- Change the Name and Description here to what you want to appear in Fusion Enterprise once loaded.
- We recommend having the form Description in form designer and the name of the File saved on your machine be identical.
- Save often, this does not have an auto-save feature and you want to protect your work.
- Every field will need to have a unique Tag (with no spaces) if it is ever going to Rollup OR Flow-Forward.
- It will also need the Flow-Forward and Rollup controls set properly in the Properties panel for each field.
- Tags should start with letters and not numbers.
Adding Your Edited Form Back into Fusion Enterprise:
NOTE: Always Save your form first.
- Go to Admin | Forms/Rollups.
- Right-click Add Form to load it back into Fusion Enterprise.
NOTE: You may need to change the Classification once it is loaded. The default when loading a single form is 'Treatment'.
NOTE: There will be no rollups automatically attached to this form when loaded; you must add rollups manually if you like.