To change what visit number pulls onto forms
- Select the current visit box on your form (in Form Designer).
- Go to Edit | Delete.
- Then go to Auto Fill from the Toolbox on the left-hand side.
- Select Attended Visits (your cursor will turn into a +) and then click where you want that box to be (resize box as needed).
- On the Properties panel (on the right hand side), add in a unique, one-word Tag (such as "Visits").
- Under Behavior, set RollupLevel to Summary.
NOTE: You may want to change the corresponding Label for this as well.
Other options, instead of Attended Visits are:
- Visits Last 30 Days
- Visit Number
- Visits Prior
- Visits Missed