To modify Cascading Text:
- Select the Labeled Cascading Text box on the form (in Form Designer) that you want to edit.
- Then in the Properties panel on the right, under Data select Edit and then click the ... (3 dots) to bring up the Cascading Text Editor.
- Right-click to Add Sibling or Add Child and enter the info on the right-hand side.
- When you are done, you can click OK.
- Don't forget to Save as you go!
IF you are only adding internal data to existing Labeled Cascading Text Boxes, you won't need to change your rollups or any tags, or form controls.