Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion Enterprise: Clinic Controller.
Note: There may be times when the Version numbers are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the publicly released one.
To schedule an update to the latest version, submit a request via the link below.
Release notes 5.0.68
- Fixed issue of error when adding Manual Charges
- Fixed issue of error when validating charges in the Flow Sheet and the inability to create a Flow Sheet Daily Note
- Corrected calculations for COCQ modifier placement
- Fixed the issue of Filter buttons not working in the Transaction window
- Fixed the issue of a deleted payment amount sticking in the Transactions screen when the patient in question has no charges present
Added a new option in the Messaging dialogue. This new feature will allow a user to search for and fax to a Carrier.
When in the Messaging wizard, once at the To/From window, utilize the drop-down menu to Select Carriers
Once this option is chosen, a search button will appear to the right of the drop down bar. When this is pressed, the Carrier Table will open and allow the user to select the Carrier that will be sent the fax.
The ‘Phone 2’ column in the Carrier Table is where the Fax number will be visible.
If there is no fax number associated with the chosen Carrier, a message indicating such will appear in the Messaging wizard.