The control Labeled List Input is commonly used on our stock evaluation forms for Interventions. This functions as a drop-down list.
To modify Labeled List Input:
- Select the Labeled List Input box on the form (in Form Designer) that you want to edit.
- Then in the Properties panel on the right, under Data select ListItems and then click the ... (3 dots) to bring up the String Collection Editor (shown below).
- Enter each item you want in your drop-down list on a new line.
- To default to an item on the list, put a "?" in front of it. (Note: you can only have one default (?) on your list. (In the above screenshot, "97110 - Therapeutic Exercise" would be the default.))
- To default to a blank line, you would put the "?" in front of a blank line. (See below)
- When you are done, you can click OK
- Don't forget to Save as you go!
IF you are only adding internal data to existing Labeled List Input Boxes, you won't need to change your rollups or any tags, or form controls.