Prior to the Therapist Q&A, the following steps should be completed by all participants:
(These items should be completed by all Therapists on fake patients/visits.)
- Add an eval form, including:
- AROM and MMT areas (measurement blocks)
- Assessment box
- Goals (functional and objective sections)
- Frequency / Duration
- Interventions / Rationale
- Eval Complexity boxes (pink boxes)
- Sign the eval, and then right-click to Save and Close
- Create a Flow Sheet with exercise functions and the Var PT/OT eval function.
- Enter info in your exercises, including linking Goals and Diagnoses.
- Create a Flow Sheet Daily Visit note from within the Flow Sheet and sign it.
- Post charges from within the Flow Sheet
- Open a second visit to the FlowSheet to see how information flows forward.
Helpful Tip! Try reproducing a former patient’s complete information to make this process simpler, changing names and other PHI.
The videos will fully cover the fundamentals listed above, and this will allow us to focus our training sessions on items that remain unclear, on increasing efficiency, and on discussing situations that may be unique to your clinic. The Q&As are not intended to replace video training.