Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion Enterprise: Clinic Controller.
Note: There may be times when the Version numbers are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the publicly released one.
To schedule an update to the latest Version, submit a request via the yellow Help button in the lower-left corner of your screen.
Release Notes: March 31, 2022
- Fixed the issue of Non-Treatment charges appearing as visits on vertical layouts creating multiple columns
- Fixed Delete payment error when deleting Carrier payments.
- Added last billing note to Report: Base: Open DOS
- Added carrier faxing option in Case dialogue
- Adjusted MIPS measure 226 for 2022 CPT Code changes
When accessing from the button on the Schedule, Case, Transactions, or via the right-click menu when applying payments or in the Statement dialogue, the Billing or "B" note will now appear as a floating window. This will facilitate shifting it to a different monitor versus the previous tabbed format.
NOTE: This functionality is not available in the Insurance Statusing dialogue given the nature of that module.