Not all features may be available by default and additional charges may apply for certain features. Please contact Fusion Enterprise with any questions
Permissions! Clinic Staff must have Administrator Role assigned in order to manage the Patient Portal.
Fusion Enterprise understands that managing all of your cases is a critical function of any practice. We have ensured that you can run all of your practice's front office needs through Fusion Enterprise and make it as easy as possible. This series of introductory articles will cover the essential aspects of managing the Patient Portal features with Fusion Enterprise.
Patient Portal: Introduction and Set-Up
The Patient Portal is an add-on service that provides an online web portal for patients that lets them do the following tasks:
- Intake Paperwork – The patient can fill out standard intake paperwork which can then be imported directly into the patient’s Case.
- Schedule Visits – Patient can check their upcoming appointments and optionally, at your discretion, allow them to cancel or create new appointments. You can also allow them to request an appointment be canceled.
- Payments – Patients can pay their balance and download a pdf of their last patient statement.
- Records – The patient can see any treatment documentation that you release to their Patient Portal for viewing and downloading. They will also be able to see any intake paperwork they have completed.
- Chat – The patient has the ability to send messages to the therapist, and the therapist can respond from within Fusion Enterprise in a HIPAA-compliant manner.
Setup is a coordinated effort between Fusion Enterprise and the client. The client will put a button on their existing website that will direct the patient to the Patient Portal. This portal will then communicate securely with the Fusion Enterprise Server.
Once you decide to purchase the Patient Portal service, we will work with you to get everything set up.
For assistance, please contact support at:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: (469) 656-3133 9 am - 6pm EST