Onboarding any new staff can be difficult, especially when it comes to getting them up to speed with your practice's key software platforms.
Fusion Enterprise understands this and has created this helpful guide for any new Therapist to follow.
Simply go through the Phases in order and allow each new staff to review the materials suggested and practice what they have learned.
It will also be helpful for any new staff to take part in as many upcoming training webinars as possible. We will be sure to let you know as they are scheduled!
Be sure admin/owner set up the user
Be sure your practice Administrator has assigned the correct roles within Fusion Enterprise for your duties.
Watch any associated training videos
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with some specific training we have created for someone in a billing role. You can find these training and more by checking out our entire library of Training Videos and Downloads in our Fusion Enterprise Knowledge Base.
We recommend that you watch the following videos in this order:
- Case Dialogue Training Video
- Schedule Training Video
- EMR Part 1
- EMR Part 2
- EMR Part 3
- Flow Sheet 101
- Flow Sheet 102 (coming soon)
- Flow Sheet 103 (coming soon)
Now that you have watched the key Fusion Enterprise Training Videos, it is critical that you review additional articles related to a few of the key areas that you will be working with.
Again, these articles along with many other helpful articles can be found in the Fusion Enterprise Knowledge Base. Once you review the articles listed and linked below, please feel free to return to the Knowledge Base whenever you have questions to answer any questions that may arise.
Articles to Review
Charges & Documentation
- Working with the Charges and Documentation Dialog
- Adding Documentation
- Adding Documentation from the Schedule
- Adding Documentation
- Filling out a Form
- Flow Forward
- Unsigned Clones
- Flow Sheet Display
- Flow Sheet Editor
- Working with the Flow Sheet
- Creating a Daily Notes
- Posting Charges
- Creating Functions
- Objective Text Generation
- Limiting Detail
- Alternate Timing Algorithm
- Multiple Flow Sheets
- Other Features
- Administration Flow Sheet Functions and Templates
Now that you have watched all of the recommended training videos and have a chance to review the extensive library of resources from our Knowledge Base, it is recommended that you schedule some 1:1 time with our Fusion Enterprise Specialist.
To schedule your 1:1 time, please call us at (469) 656-3133. Please select Option 1 to go directly to support.
Prior to the Therapist Q&A, the following steps should be completed by all participants:
(These items should be completed by all Therapists on fake patients/visits.)
- Add an eval form, including:
- AROM and MMT areas (measurement blocks)
- Assessment box
- Goals (functional and objective sections)
- Frequency / Duration
- Interventions / Rationale
- Eval Complexity boxes (pink boxes)
- Sign the eval, and then right-click to Save and Close
- Create a Flow Sheet with exercise functions and the Var PT/OT eval function.
- Enter info in your exercises, including linking Goals and Diagnoses.
- Create a Flow Sheet Daily Visit note from within the Flow Sheet and sign it.
- Post charges from within the Flow Sheet
- Open a second visit to the FlowSheet to see how information flows forward.
TIP! Try reproducing a former patient’s complete information to make this process simpler, changing names and other PHI.
The videos will fully cover the fundamentals listed above, and this will allow us to focus our training sessions on items that remain unclear, on increasing efficiency, and on discussing situations that may be unique to your clinic. The Q&As are not intended to replace video training.