New Look, Same Great Resources
As you may have heard, and seen, we are going through a significant re-branding here at Fusion. You can read more about our rebranding here.
Nothing has changed within A2C itself, so no need to worry about that. The first step of our rebranding is with two key areas: our main website and our Knowledge Base.
You can see that the website has a fresh modern look that communicates our commitment to focus on what matters, your patients! With Fusion, there is less swearing and more caring.
You will also notice some changes with Fusion Enterprise Knowledge Base. Don't worry, none of the great content has changed. In fact, you will begin to see more and more updated content to help you learn more about how you can leverage Fusion to grow your practice.
How to Update:
If you're hosted by Fusion Enterprise:
Over the next few days, we will be updating your system for you.
If your server is in-house or hosted by someone other than Fusion Enterprise:
- Log everyone out of Clinic Controller.
- Go to Administration | Server Control | System Info tab.
- Backup the database by right-clicking and selecting Backup Database. Wait until both the Code and Data backups have been completed. In the Database Backup section, Current Status will return to Idle. These two files should then be moved onto an external media device.
- Download the file by right-clicking and selecting Update Clinic Controller | Download Update from A2C. The download is complete when the Update Status section's Update Available changes to True.
- You're now ready to apply the update by right-clicking and selecting Update Clinic Controller | Apply Update.