Learning to get the most out of Fusion Enterprise is important to you, and we are committed to guiding you along the way! In these training webinars, we will explore a key aspect of Fusion Enterprise and how to get the most out of it for the growth of your practice.
Flow Sheet 102
The series is created specifically for physical therapists, occupational therapists or speech therapists who want to automate and streamline their workflow using flow sheets, and who want to improve their audit success rates.
In this webinar series learn how to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Enforce compliance requirements
- Significantly decrease documentation time
- Use automation to simplify your workflow
- Use and adapt templates
- And more!
In This Training:
Important Flow Sheet Requirements:
- The patient must have a diagnosis entered.
- The patient must have a signed evaluation with at least one functional goal
- If charging, the complexity boxes must be filled.
Select the visit on the left-hand side and right-click Open Flow Sheet
- On the 1st Flow Sheet visit, choose your starting template
- All other visits, it will open Flow SHeet and you can start treating
- N - Notes
- C - Charges
- F - Flow Sheet
- B - Billing
1st Time Visit
- Select the correct DOS on the left-hand side for the patient
- Right-click in Diagnosis > Add diagnosis
- Right-click in the Documentation section, Add Form > New Form, then Choose Evaluation, fill out, sign and save & close Evaluation
For All Visits
- Right-click on Patient's DOS > Open Flow Sheet, choose functions to build flow sheet or use template and select OK
- In Flow Sheet, right-click Set Exercise Goals or Set Exercise Diags (as needed)
- Mark functions as performed by clicking check-marks so that they are lit up in green
- Right-click to Edit Function
- Right-click Daily Note > New Note (first visit) or New Note Flow Forward (subsequent visits), sign & save & close
- Right-click Post Charges (N & C should turn Green)
- Right-click Close
- In the Charges & Documentation screen, click Retrieve again to refresh the dot colors
Click here for a printable PDF version of the webinar review.